East Midlands Academic Health Science Network is a systematic delivery mechanism for innovation, enabling all National Health Service and Higher Education Institutions industry and other partners to engage in research and innovation from its inception, and translate their expertise once that research and innovation is ready for implementation.
The Network is strategically positioned to generate knowledge, ideas, innovations and mutually beneficial reciprocity between health and social care, for the benefit of our citizens and communities, to address the wider determinants of health.
Find out more
- Margaret Woolley, email@example.com, 0115 82 31298
- Carl Edwards, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0115 74 84256
- Working together for patients
- Commitment to quality of care
- Everyone counts in the EMAHSN
- Improving lives through creating a clear, compelling and unified direction…
- Responsiveness and reflexivity