The North East and North Cumbria Academic Health Science Network is committed to improving both the health and economic prosperity of its region through innovation, research and dissemination of knowledge.
Find out more www.ahsn-nenc.org.uk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Higher quality care delivery will improve the health of the population through better services and innovative interventions;
- Improving the quality of care and participation in research is best facilitated through having access to, and acting upon, information of the highest quality;
- Effective collaborations between Universities, Health and Industry will increase the volume and speed of knowledge sharing across the Network and will help transmit the best ideas and experience between organisations;
- The creation of new knowledge, medicines, and products will, in partnership with industry, create wealth for the area; and
- Involving patients and the public in the work of the AHSN will make it more effective, more relevant and more likely to succeed.