The South West Academic Health Science Network supports the adoption and spread of new ideas and best practice across Somerset, Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
The Network aims to:
- Increasing the number of people taking part in health research
- Making sure that research and learning becomes best practice
- Giving the healthcare workforce the right skills and knowledge needed to provide high quality patient care and services
- Improving what information is collected, used and shared to find and develop innovation and best practice
- Building strong links with industry to support innovation and best practice in health and social care; and generate ‘wealth creation’ opportunities for local economic growth
Find out more at www.swpahsn.co.uk, 01392 40 2347