|Contact||Celia Price, Just Checking Ltd|
|Address||The Mill, Brome Hall Lane, Lapworth, Warwickshire, B94 5RB|
Just Checking is a simple online activity monitoring system that helps people who are becoming forgetful stay independent in their own home.
Just Checking uses small, wireless sensors in the home to generate a chart of activity which is accessed by health and social care professionals, and family members.
75% of UK county councils with social service responsibility use Just Checking in the assessment of people with Dementia or Learning Disability in the community, to ensure that individual routines and needs are understood during care planning to deliver person centred care.
Health and social care professionals, and family members, can see when a person:
- Went to bed, got up and whether they had a disturbed night
- Visited the kitchen to prepare meals and drinks
- Received visitors or care services
- Left the house and for how long, and
- Daily patterns and how they are responding to care services
The video below shows how Just Checking works