The dementia workforce development portal provides access to a range of education and learning resources on dementia to benefit anyone interested in dementia. The portal is no longer updated but is available as an archive as the content may still be useful.
The learning and education resources include:
- a series of dementia workbooks within a three-step learning pathway and small bite sized learning presentations for both learners and those sharing learning with others in teaching or supervisory roles
- a library of learning resources around dementia
- a range of good practice examples highlighting innovative and new ways of working within dementia care across the South West and nationally.
- a dementia competency framework which supports staff to gain the necessary knowledge and skills to provide high quality dementia care.
- a guide for transforming the dementia workforce
- information on the South West e-learning platform which will include learning material on dementia, and
- information about qualifications in dementia care