This paper asserts that debates about improving management and leadership in the NHS are not new and continuous reform suggests that previous attempts may not have tackled the right problem.
- incorporating leadership development into professional education and training
- developing a range of leadership
- qualifications up to master’s level
- identifying and supporting the top 250 leaders
- producing guidance on talent management, and
- creating a clinical leadership fellowship scheme
Download: Reforming leadership development … again