Made up of nine short sections, the tour features an animated 3D brain accompanied by video commentary from Alzheimer’s Society’s Dr. Anne Corbett, to demonstrate the ways in which dementia can affect the brain.
The topics covered include:
- Part 1: Introduction to the brain
- Part 2: Brain Cells
- Part 3: What is dementia?
- Part 4: Alzheimer’s Disease
- Part 5: Posterior cortical atrophy
- Part 6: Vascular dementia
- Part 7: Dementia with lewy bodies
- Part 8: Fronto-temporal dementia
- Part 9: Rarer causes of dementia
» Find out more at www.alzheimers.org.uk/braintour