Monday 12 April 2010, 9.30am-4.30pm
Taunton Racecourse, Taunton, TA3 7BL
Who should attend?
- Senior commissioners, Primary Care Trusts and Local Authorities;
- Senior managers, service providers (NHS; Third Sector; independent sector)
- Practitioners with a special interest in dementia care;
- People with lived experience; their advocates; carers of people living with dementia.
Key themes covered during the day:
- To provide a continued focus, and assure momentum for delivery of National Dementia Strategy and local action plans to deliver the Strategy;
- To engage senior commissioners, service providers and people with experience of using services with a view to addressing issues of quality and productivity which are impacting the commissioning and delivery of dementia services in the South West;
- To provide a forum for identifying practical solutions to enhance quality and productivity in dementia services in the South West;
- To share and spread learning and positive practice.
- Download a booking form (MS Word 1.0 MB)
- This meeting is supported by an educational grant from Eisai Limited