The December 2010 edition of the European Network on Independent Living newsletter is available to download from the ENIL website.
It includes features on:
- Travel rights for people with disabilities
- JAG Norway fights for personal assistance
- Personal Assistance is profitable
- Good experiences of parents as PAs to their children
- Dublin CIL protecting people with disabilities
- Violence against women with disabilities
- EU can ratify the UNCRPD
- Germano Tosi ENIL activist in Italy
- Advancing the national Disability Startegy
- ENIL’s newlsletter review of 2010
The European Network on Independent Living (ENIL) is a European wide network of disabled people. It represents a forum intended for all disabled people, independent living organisations and their non-disabled allies on the issues of independent living and the independent living movement.
Find out more at www.enil.eu