The Life Story Network believes that the key to meeting the PM’s Challenge on Dementia is to engage all parts of our communities by focusing on the life experiences we can share rather than on our differences.
If we focus on the person rather than the problem – whatever that problem is – then we are more likely to connect with and value the humanity we all share.
The Life Story Network is leading a number of initiatives to meet the key commitments set out in the Prime Minister’s dementia challenge. Find out more at https://www.lifestorynetwork.org.uk/
Driving Improvements in Health and Care
- The ‘Your Story Matters’ project. Download the project progress report.
- Dementia Improvement Community in the North West
- Redesigning dementia care pathways
- Supporting family carers
- Helping the care home sector to deliver the compact
Creating dementia friendly communities
- Developing dementia friendly communities
- Engaging and using volunteers
- Intergenerational work
- Leading and contributing to the evidence base for best practice in dementia
- Life Story Work