The guide offers new, practical and cost effective ways to increase the opportunities for self management for people with Long term conditions (LTCs) by engaging with local non-traditional providers (e.g. charities, community organisations and social enterprises) to meet their needs.
The guide is of relevance to commissioners, primary health care teams, Health and Wellbeing Boards, anyone with an interest in redesigning services to improve outcomes of people with LTCs.
- Download the guide (PDF 808KB)
- Thanks for the Petunias – Summary (PDF 48KB)
- Supporting presentation (PPT 1MB)
- Warm-up Exercise 1 Diabetes (Word 706KB)
- A4 cards for warm-up exercise 1 Diabetes (PPT 1MB)
- Warm-up Exercise 2 COPD (Word 708KB)
- A4 cards for warm-up exercise 2 COPD (PPT 1.4MB)