The National Dementia Strategy requires an improved evidence base about the effectiveness of two service models proposed:
- Objective 4 -enabling easy access to care, support and advice following diagnosis, and
- Objective 5 – development of structured peer support and learning, and we are inviting applications for demonstrator sites for these two areas.
- Living well with dementia demonstrator site programme (PDF, 230K)
- Application form (RTF, 148K)
- Frequently asked questions (PDF, 43K)
Completed applications should be returned, by email, by 12.00 on 21 May 2009, to Dementia.Strategy@dh.gsi.gov.uk