|Contact||Professor Murna Downs, Head of Bradford Dementia Group|
|Address||School of Health Studies, Horton A Building, University of Bradford, Richmond Rd, Bradford, BD7 1DP|
Bradford Dementia Group is a multi-disciplinary, multi-professional group committed to making a difference to policy and practice in dementia care, through excellence in research, education and training.
Bradford Dementia Group work on dementia research focusses on:
- the experience of living with dementia from the perspective of people with dementia and their families
- innovative methodology, and
- the development and evaluation of care practice and services.
The group convenes a monthly applied inter-disciplinary dementia meeting with visiting speakers from partners internationally, nationally and regionally.
Use the following links to find out more about research:
Bradford Dementia Group offers part-time, distance learning degree programmes in Dementia Studies, including:
- Undergraduate Programme – BSc (Hons) Dementia Studies
- Postgraduate Programme –Postgraduate, CPD and Professional
Postgraduate Programme – PG Cert in Dementia for Practitioners with a Special Interest
- Studying by Distance Learning
Bradford Dementia Group offers consultancy services in person-centred care and quality improvement to help people to get to grips with the challenges they face in improving care services for people with dementia.
Find out more about Consultancy in Person-Centred Care and Quality Improvement