|Contact||Red and Yellow Care|
Red and Yellow Care is a private healthcare company offering specialist care and support for people living with dementia, treating the whole person, not just the condition.
Red and Yellow Care offer seamless continuity of care, from diagnosis through to treatment. Care is provided to everyone from those with concerns about their memory to people in advanced stages of dementia.
The specialist service is appropriate for all people with a diagnosis of dementia and includes different care support options:
Care and Support Package
- Ongoing care management led by the patient’s named dementia nurse and specialist consultant.
- Integrated specialist care tailored to the patient’s needs. For example occupational therapy, psychology and financial advice.
- A 24/7 phone support service.
- Patients on our Care & Support Package will also have access to a range of complimentary services, such as Cognitive Stimulation Therapy and a Family Consultation.
Individual Care and Support Sessions
- Available to everyone, these sessions range from dementia nurse visits, speech and language therapy to a dietician assessment.