This Yorkshire and the Humber Dementia and Older Peooples Mental Health Clinkcal Network event chaired by Dr Rod Kersh provided attendees with an opportunity to hear from local and national innovators and carers to better understand psychological symptoms in delirium and dementia.
Click on the links below to download the various presentations from the day:
- Master slide set from the day’s morning session
- Professor Esme Moniz-Cook
- WORKSHOP A: Supporting individuals experiencing psychological distress and behavioural needs within Inpatient settings (both acute and MH services)
- WORKSHOP B: Perspective of a caregiver from a BAME group, supporting a family member experiencing psychological distress to live at home
- WORKSHOP C: Delirium case study – care home focus
You can also listen to a series of podcast with each of the speakers from the event at http://elfi.sh/yhdementia