The Housing Learning and Improvement Network (LIN) has commissioned TeleMagenta to author a briefing paper on how assistive technologies can play a greater part in supporting people live well with dementia in extra care housing.
The Network is interested in hearing from you if you have experience of applying Assistive Technologies to aid people with dementia and carers.
- Have you established good practice and would you have any case studies you wish to share?
- Maybe you have attempted to utilise assistive technologies and have come across too many hurdles?
- What was discouraging and what would encourage you to use assistive technologies in future – better guidance, training, technical support or something else?
Please send in your contributions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find out about the Housing LIN
- Download the Housing LIN Brochure which outlines the Network’s aims and objectives, and the benefits of being a member
- Housing and dementia