This national indicator set meets the commitment set out in the local government white paper Strong and Prosperous Communities to introduce a single set of national indicators by which to measure outcomes.
The NHS Information Centre collects information on 12 of the indicators which relate to social care and mental health services.
The social care information provided by councils with adult social services responsibilities and presented in this report is final and relates to the period April 2009 to March 2010. It replaces information in the provisional report which was published on 30 September 2010.
Download the indicator set resources:
- Social Care and Mental Health (final) Indicators Executive Summary 2009-10 (0.12MB)
- Social Care and Mental Health (final) Indicators from the National Indicator Set 2009-10 (0.37MB)
- Disaggregated Social Care Indicators from the National Indicator Set 2009-10 (0.47MB)
- Mental Health Indicators NI149 and NI150 by Primary Care Trust final 2009-10 (0.10MB)
- Provisional Report Social Care and Mental Health Indicators 2009-10 (0.42MB)