The case for tomorrow: facing the beyond
This new report from the Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS) is the successor document to the influential ‘All our Tomorrow’s’ report published in 2002 and articulates six key areas that require attention to create the environment to build better care and wellbeing services for older people.
- helping to change assumptions about old age
- incentivise community services
- reduce barriers to integration
- make sure choice and control work
- protect quality and supply in the market, and
- help to invest in more social care.
Download The case for tomorrow: facing the beyond