Ourhealth provides access to arange of infomation including:
- Worried about your memory?
- Signs and symptoms of dementia
- Getting help from your GP
- Preparing for your GP appointment
- Your personal care plan
- Getting help at home
- Care while you are in hospital
- Care towards the end of life
- Support for families and carers
- Carers’ rights – what you can expect
- Breaks for carers (respite care)
Ourhealth will roll-out across the South of England by the end of December 2012, building on the pilot project in the South West. There are opportunities to produce local versions of the site to promote local information about dementia services.