Alongside the Social Care Vision, the Department of Health has launched Transparency in Outcomes: a framework for adult social care – a consultation on a new strategic approach to quality and outcomes in adult social care.
The consultation envisages an enabling framework which places outcomes at the heart of social care, improves quality in services, and empowers citizens to hold their councils to account for the services they provide. The next stage will be co-produced with partners, based on responses to this consultation.
- A consultation on proposals – Transparency in outcomes:a framework for adult social care (PDF, 1859K)
- Impact assessment (PDF, 614K)
- Equality impact assessment (PDF, 107K)
- List of consultation events (PDF, 27K)
- Consultation response form (DOC, 22635K)
Quality and Outcomes Consultation
Department of Health
Room 114, Wellington House, 133-155 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8UG