The Princess Royal Trust for Carers ‘Out of Hospital’ report offers practical suggestions on implementing a holistic approach between carers, Carers’ Centres, NHS commissioners and hospitals in order to involve carers as partners in care in planning for the discharge of patients.
- Out Of Hospital Final Report 6 May 2010 (569 KB)
- Key Messages Edited Draft 4 (37 KB)
- Out Of Hospital Report Report From Stage 1 (402 KB)
- Carers as Partners in Hospital Discharge (671 KB)
- Statements Of Support (132 KB)
For further information on the hospital disharge process from a carer perspective, take a look at Carers UK’s coming out of hospital pages.