Access the video footage and presentations from the the series of half-day workshops we ran recently to assist providers and commissioners with the exciting but challenging task of developing services to support people with dementia at home.
The workshop facilitators presented:
- Recent research in the South West into the needs of home care providers and people with dementia
- Practical examples of organisations and places that are making personalised dementia care at home a reality
- How to develop services and grow the business for clients with dementia
- How to make sure commissioning activity tackles some of the obstacles in getting better outcomes for people with dementia at home
- How staff can improve the quality of care they give to clients that have or may have dementia
For more information please contact Rebecca.Hardwick@swdc.org.uk tel: 07768 612 736.